Download Razer Synapse 2.0 for Windows – Razer Synapse 2.0 Software is our integrated cloud-based configuration software that allows you to change controls or assign macros to your Razer hardware and save all your settings automatically to the cloud. There is no more tedious device configuration when you arrive at a LAN party or tournament because you can pull it from the cloud, and get ownership right away.
Razer synapse 2.0 the cloud-based unified configurator for all next-generation Razer products new users can.
- register for a Razer ID
- once you have an account sign in.
- by entering your credentials it is highly recommended keeping the stay logged in box check as it will also enable the offline mode if your internet.
- disconnects mid-use this UI is completely redesigned the menus change depending on which Razer device you have plugged in and selected it is currently.
- set to the Razer Naga configurator so it displays the corresponding sub-menus synapse 2.0 will automatically port your old Naga profiles and macros to the new configurator
- you can also add remove or edit these profiles in the customize menu in the performance menu you can configure settings such as sensitivity acceleration and polling rate you are also able to configure cosmetic preferences such as lighting.
- to configure another razor device you would simply click on its respective icon when it shows up here at the bottom as synapse 2.0 is a cloud-based unified configurator all your macros and bindings will be stored and synced from
- when you log in with another machine through automatic updates synapse 2.0 can be expanded with additional features by enabling this checkbox here Razer synapse 2.0 will automatically download the latest razer.
- add-on for the Naga synapse 2.0 enables you to unleash the full capabilities of your Razer product while keeping it up to date by automatically downloading new drivers and firmware as they become available.
Razer Synapse not Opening
how to fix it, here’s a tutorial for you – view tutorial