Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse Drivers available for download have been scanned by antivirus programs. Please choose the relevant version according to your computer’s operating system and click the download button.
Microsoft Mouse And Keyboard Center
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit
available other software such as:
How to Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse Driver Updates
- Use Windows shortcut keys “Win + X” for the Jump List.
- Select “Device Manager”.
- Expand the “Bluetooth” entry and the “Mice and other pointing devices” entry.
- Right-click your Arch Touch Bluetooth Mouse device and select “Update driver”.
- Click “Search automatically for updated driver software” or “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to update the mouse driver or the Bluetooth driver.
See Also: Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Driver