Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Driver, Software, Manual, Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, and Specs – the newer Quickcam Pro 9000. The long rest at the back means that it’s not really smaller than the Ultra Vision, but it is lighter and less bulky making it more suitable for taking it with you if you’re carrying a laptop. However, should you need to take your webcam with you regularly, there’s a specific version of it for notebooks with a clip.
Aside from the small hiccup with the installation, using the webcam was a joy. To test, I first fired up the QuickCam software. I was immediately impressed by the sharpness and clarity of the image and it’s up there with the Ultra Vision as the best I’ve seen. The effect of the autofocus could be seen when zooming in, with it readjusting itself impressively quickly. If, for example, you want to keep moving kids as clear as possible in the frame this should be a big help. Face tracking does work, with some delay as it tracks you, and I found the effect dizzying to watch. It’s best to stand still.
See Also: Logitech Quickcam Pro 4000 Driver
An impressive webcam that easily justifies its premium price. It can capture and record high-resolution images and gives excellent pictures and sound in video calls. Being that bit more portable than the bulky Ultra Vision, the Pro 9000 is my new favorite webcam. Also, hats off to Logitech for an excellent performance from technical support.
Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Specifications
- Connection Type Corded USB
- USB Type High-Speed USB 2.0, UVC
- USB VID_PID VID_046D&PID_0990
- Microphone Built-in, Noise Cancellation
- Lens and Sensor Type Glass, CMOS
- Focus Type Auto
- Field of View (FOV) 75° Diagonal FOV
- Focal Length 2 mm
- Optical Resolution (True) 2 MP (1600×1200)
- Image Capture (4:3 SD) 320×240, 640×480, 800×600, HD (960×720), 1.3 MP (1280×1024), 2 MP (1600×1200) (JPG – True) 3 MP (2048×1536), 4 MP (2304×1728), 5 MP (2592×1944), 8 MP (3264×2448) (JPG – Software Enhanced)
- Image Capture (16:9 W) 320×180, 640×360, 800×450, 720p HD (1280×720) (JPG – True)
- Video Capture (4:3 SD) 320×240, 640×480, 800×600, HD (960×720), 1.3 MP (1280×1024), 2 MP (1600×1200) (WMV – True)
- Frame Rate (max) 30 fps @ 800×600, 15 fps @ HD 960×720 (Hardware Limit)
- Video Effects (VFX) N/A
- Right Light Right Light 2
- Buttons Snapshot
- Indicator Lights (LED) Activity/Power
- Privacy Shade Software (NOTE: Mutes video but not audio)
- Clip Size (max) 6.35 mm or .25 inch to infinity (Not Detachable)
- Cable Length 6 Feet or 2 Meters
Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Drivers & Software Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac OS X
Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Driver for Windows 10
Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Driver for Windows 8
Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Driver for Windows 7
Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Driver for Mac
Recommended Software: Logitech Webcam Software
Getting Started – Manual
User’s Guide (PDF) – QuickCam Pro 9000 right here.