Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset Drivers and Software Download for Windows
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 x64-bit and x32-bit
- Gaming Headset
- USB wireless adapter
- Charging base
- Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound
- Seven discrete audio channels
- Low-frequency effects (LFE) channel
- Rapid-burst transmission
- Agile frequency
- Noise-canceling mic
- Rotate-to-mute mic
- Battery: Up to 10 hours per charge
- Driver: 40 mm
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL/mW/Mw
- Type: Pressure Gradient Electret Condenser
- Frequency response: 50-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -40 dB/Pare: 0 dB = 1 Pa, 1 kHz
- Test conditions: 3.0 V, 2.2 K Ohm
Wireless Gaming Headset G930
Logitech Gaming Software G930
Recommended: Logitech Gaming Software Download
How to Install Logitech Gaming Software
How to fix the no devices detected the issue for the Logitech Gaming software
- this will also work if your mouse or keyboard is not detected.
- this should be quite an easy tutorial, but if you still have any questions then leave a comment and let me know first of all close all applications including the Logitech Gaming software in the system.
- tray next open the device manager and expand mice and other potting devices if you have an issue with your mouse or keyboards it fits your keyboard right.
- click on Logitech entry and select update driver software on the pop-up box next select browse your computer for driver software under browse for driver software on your computer.
- check the box includes subfolders and click on browse finally go to the driver on which you save the software on click on Logitech Gaming software drivers.
- choose this file as you can see in the video now you will have to proceed with the installation update until it is finished and then launched Logitech Gaming Software to see.
- if your peripherals are getting recognized if this didn’t help then you will have to uninstall the software restart your PC and reinstall it again reboot your PC when prompted doing this
- if nothing helped then you will have to contact Logitech I suggest by live-chat, thanks.
How to Fix Logitech Gaming Software not Opening Issues
1. Restart PC the Logitech Process
2. Non Active Windows Defender Firewall
3. Run as an Administrator LGS (Logitech Gaming Sofware)
4. Reinstall Logitech Gaming Software