Logitech G29 Driving Force is a racing wheel controller to play on your console or PC. It is one of the brand’s products, which can work with the Playstation 4 while still working on Playstation 3 and PC. It will surely improve the enjoyment of playing racing games, Logitech g29 driver windows 10 64-bit here.
Also Read: Logitech g27 gaming software
- Type: Logitech G29 Racing
- Compatibility: Sony Playstation 2/3, Xbox 360, PC
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 7, or later
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter
- Product Set: Wheel, Pedals, Gearshift lever
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 x64-bit, and x32-bit.
Getting Started – Logitech G29 Manual Setup
Get started with your G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel right here
Also Read: Logitech G29 Review
How to Fix Logitech Gaming Software not Opening Issues
1. Restart PC the Logitech Process
2. Non Active Windows Defender Firewall
3. Run as an Administrator LGS (Logitech Gaming Sofware)
4. Reinstall Logitech Gaming Software
Second Way: Logitech Gaming Software no devices detected
How to Install Logitech Gaming Software
Recommended: Logitech G HUB Software
Logitech G29 PC setup
If you are using your computer, this Logitech G29 PC setup will help you to play with the racing wheel, here is some basic setup guide you need to make it handle nicely. One thing to know that this setup is a recommendation for a racing game called WRC 7.
- The very first thing you need to do is to download Logitech Gaming Software if it is not on your computer. Then, install the program. It is available at the Logitech support website. It has all the software and drivers to run controllers.
- Next, plug in the cables that connect to the wheel. Then, open the software you have installed on the PC. After that, choose the right model. Open the Axis Properties in order to set the range for using the wheel. It is a recommendation to set it to 540 degrees.
- For the steering sensitivity, it should be just fine to set it at 50% after adjusting the range. After that, enable the Spring Centering and choose 10% for the strength. Next, run the game on the PC. Go to setting for controls. Then, choose the steering wheel settings.
- Set the sensitivity at 20%. It is a good setting since the brake is a bit stiff. If you think it is still quite stiff for you, just increase it to the point you would think comfortable enough. Next, go to the Force Feedback Settings. Set the level to 50%to get the intensity you want.
- You should set the rest of the settings into the desired percentage. Make sure it is comfortable to use. For more detailed basic settings
Games Compatible with Logitech G29
There are tons of racing games to play with Logitech G29. However, many gamers recommend these games to enjoy with the wheel. Are you in for a challenge?
- Forza Horizon 4: this open-world driving game is one of the favorite ones to work using Logitech G29. This PC-compatible game offers us rich visuals, hundreds of vehicles, and an engaging experience to play with friends. It is a guarantee to be entertaining and fun.
- DiRT 4: For those of you who enjoy off-road style driving. Gamers who do not like sticking on the plain road, this is your racing game. It is simple to play with especially for beginners. Just pick up the controller and play.
- F1 2018: To improve the driving experience, it would be a great game to play. You can be a professional F1 racer. It offers an extensive campaign mode with the customized driver and maintains the career as part of the story.
- Need for Speed Payback: Many gamers or reviewers consider this racing game as the budget option. It does feel or look as cool as the previous ones but it costs a lot more affordable.
- Project Cars: Many gamers would easily recommend this game to work with Logitech G29 in the PS4 console. This best-seller product will get you into your ultimate driver journey.