Logitech G27 Racing Wheel Driver, Manual, Setup Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
- Type: Logitech G27 Racing
- Compatibility: Sony Playstation 2/3, Xbox 360, PC
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 7, or later
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter
- Warranty: 1 year
- Product Set: Wheel, Pedals, Gearshift lever
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 x64-bit and x32-bit
Getting Started – Logitech G27 Manual
Get started with your Logitech G27 Racing Wheel right here
Logitech G27 Setup for PC
- The settings of the controller unit are according to the game you are playing. If it is for racing games, no complicated setup exists. However, you can set it to be comfortable and best for yourself to play.
- The first thing do is to download the Logitech Gaming Software and install it afterward. Find the file in the official website support for the product. After that, you can open the Logitech Profiler program.
- One thing to remember, in this Logitech G27 review, the setting comes from a guide for a specific car driving game called The Crew.
- Next, you should create a profile for the game. Click Profile, then New. Then, select Browse then find the location of the installed software.
- After that, choose The Crew file and then Open. The next things are to name the profile The Crew and to choose to use the game icon and click OK.
- It is time to profile setting for The Crew. Select Edit then chose Specific Game Settings…. Then, check the Use Special Force Feedback Device Settings. After that, set the Overall Effects Strength to 70% and 0% for the other.
- Keep the Enable Centering Spring unchecked and the Centering Spring Strength in 0%. Next, check the Use Special Steering Wheel Settings and leave the Report Combined Pedals without a tick.
- Set the Degrees of Rotation to 430 degrees. Then, check the Use Special Game Settings and leave the Allow Game to Adjust Settings unchecked. After that, click OK.
- Next, go to Options and choose Global Profiler Settings. For the type of profile to apply, choose Apply Profiles to games automatically. For the General Behaviour, check the Switch selected device to ID 1.
See Also: Logitech g29 pc drivers
How to Fix Logitech Gaming Software not Opening Issues
1. Restart PC the Logitech Process
2. Non Active Windows Defender Firewall
3. Run as an Administrator LGS (Logitech Gaming Sofware)
4. Reinstall Logitech Gaming Software