Logitech’s C922 Pro has fantastic video clip quality at 1080p 30FPS, and it in fact takes surprisingly sharp video with really little noise. I discovered that the top quality boosted if you fine-tuned the cam setups to your setting. Specifically, when overall intensity was raised, I saw an enormous difference in the video it was showing (discussed in Software Setup).
On the other hand, at 720p 60FPS, I observed an enormous drop in total high quality. It seems the C922 Pro is including a strong sound reduction to the video, making whatever seen in the video smooth as well as less defined. This only occurs when 60FPS is made it possible for as well as makes sense for customers in low illumination that needs a noise decrease but does not make good sense for individuals that currently have excellent lights.
See Also: Logitech C920 Software
I could not discover a way to fix this issue in spite of all the tweaking I did in the electronic camera setup. So, this is certainly a significant downside for customers aiming to maintain high-quality streaming at 720p 60FPS.
Relocating onto the development quality of the C922 Pro, Logitech has actually done a wonderful job with the products used on this webcam. Despite the fact that it’s made out of plastic, it really feels solid, long-lasting, sensibly significant, as well as positive to touch. The hinges I formerly stated are my favorite part of the style. They have been made extremely well, and also when pulling them backward and also forwards, you can feel strong resistance, reinforcing the excellent development quality.
- Max Resolutions/FPS Full HD 1080p at 30fps / 720p at 60fps streaming
- Microphone Two integrated omnidirectional mics with noise reduction capture stereo audio from every angle
- Sensor 2-megapixel sensor
- field of view 78° horizontal
- Weight including clip and cable 5.71 oz (162 g)
- Cable length 6 ft (1.8 m)
- System Requirements Windows® 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 Mac® OS X 10.9 or higher Chrome OS™ Android™ v5.0 or above the USB port
- Package Contents Webcam Tripod User documentation 3-month premium Xsplit license
Logitech C922 Setup
This webcam is plug and play. You can input the USB 2.0 cable into the computer or laptop, and the Logitech C920 will work as soon as it connects. Moreover, it is simple to mount the webcam on top of any monitor you have.
- It is not just for a monitor of your computer or laptop; it also works on an HD TV. The process is going to be easy. Whether it is a thicker or a slim surface, you can securely attach the Logitech C920 just right.
- Because the camera is not able to rotate left and right, it can be difficult to get into your desired position. However, there will be satisfied once you get it.
- The best setup you should have to get the webcam performing at its finest and taking on little processing power needed. It is better not to set everything on automatic. That would make the image choppy.
- First, open the webcam properties, which you can access by opening the Logitech software. On the Webcam control tab, you will see the zoom setting. You can set how you want yourself on the frame.
- Some people find the Follow my face feature is not necessary. You can uncheck it. You can checklist the RightSound feature to use the built-in microphone that the cam has. However, if you are not satisfied with the quality, you can spend extra money to get a decent external microphone.
- Then, you can see the Autofocus feature. Feel free to try it, but if you want to save some power, you can leave it in and use the slider underneath instead.
- After that, you can click the Advanced Settings tab right beside the Webcam Control. Here is what you should do first. Set all the things in auto to let the camera itself adjust the best settings for you.
- Then, you can turn off the automatic feature and start tweaking the sliders until you find the best look on the screen. Continue to set all the points: exposure, grain, brightness, and white balance. Lastly, you should leave the anti-flicker setting at NTSC – 60Hz.
Logitech C920 Vs C922
What is the difference between these two models from Logitech? Well, the Logitech C922 Pro Stream webcam is specifically for streamers. It is like an improvement on the C920, which makes it more expensive.
They are two great webcams that come from the same manufacture, Logitech. If you were a streamer, the C922 model would be the one to prefer. This model allows for 60 frames per second video, which is great to match for gameplay broadcast. It is expensive but reasonable.
Also Read: Logitech G HUB Download
Meanwhile, the C920 is still a great webcam, but it is not going to be the winner if compared to the improved model.
Which one should you buy? It depends on the budget you have. For a starter, you may need to get the affordable one, the C920 pro webcam. The quality is so close to the C922. It is a recommendation for people on a tighter budget.
Getting Started – Logitech C922 Manual Setup
get started with your C922 Pro Stream Webcam right here.
Logitech C922 Pro Stream